"It's not rocket science!"


By Dr. Thagia, teacher of Science
Here are two ideas I regularly use with my classes.
1. Noughts and crosses

I have adapted and used this noughts and crosses activity a number of times with pupils for various topics. In this example, pupils were divided into two groups then questioned on the speed/distance/time equation. Pupils enjoyed the competition element of the activity and this gave me an opportunity to assess their learning.

2. Glossary: 
I use it with my KS3 groups as they sometimes find it difficult to remember new terms.
Pupils are continually learning a number of key terms which they may not always remember the definition of or which they might use in the wrong context. I have therefore created this glossary which they can glue to the back of their books and add new words and definitions when required.  
 
 
 
Please ask me if you need the Noughts and Crosses power point template.

Comments