Twitter - a teacher's best friend!

by Katherine Reece,
Lead Teacher of Humanities


 

Recently I have found myself taken in by the world of Twitter. I have other forms of social media ,however this is the one that I use to inspire me and help give ideas of ways to:

·         Assess student work

·         Give meaningful feedback

·         Create group work

·         Reduce the workload

·         Answer questions on the profession that I had never thought about

There are many members of twitter to follow, however some key humanities tweeters are:

@MrsHumanities

@MrHumanities

@JamesVWoodcock

@mrdavidwatkins

@CMcGeog

@MrTomlinsonGeog

I find the opportunity to explore and research other ideas very rare, so to have access to a wealth of resources with the tap of a button on my phone helps with my creativity on a daily basis.

 
 
 

Comments